Kwikwash views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
- To make our complaints procedure accessible so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
- To make sure that all complaints could have been treated on time.
- To make sure that complaints are resolved and also to collect useful information to improve our services.
- To help us understand customer feedback to improve our service.
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Kwikwash.
Where Complaints Come From
Complaints may come from any person or organization who has transacted or had an experience with Kwikwash. A complaint can be received verbally, by phone, or by email. This policy applies to the customer of Kwikwash.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively and in accordance with Kwikwash’s data protection policies.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the Kwikwash management team.
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Complaints Procedure of Kwikwash:
Publicised Contact Details for Complaints
Written complaints may be sent by e-mail to [email protected]
Complaints should be made through the designated channels listed above. Any other contact through unspecified channels may not be dealt with. When contacting us via email, please include the following details: name, contact number, order number and a detailed description of the issue. On receipt of the complaint, Kwikwash will aim to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Customers may be asked to verify themselves using any personal information previously provided to Kwikwash and by the order number.
How to Make a Complaint:
Collection and Delivery
- If the Agent (Kurir) is late for collection/delivery of your items please contact us by email at [email protected]
- If the Agent (Kurir) has failed to show for collection/delivery of your items please contact us by email at [email protected]
- If you have a complaint about our Agent (Kurir) please contact us by email at [email protected]
If you are unhappy with the quality of cleaning, in case of damage on your items caused by our service or in case of your items are lost caused by our service, please contact us through
- Web: https://kwikwash.id
- Call or Whatsapp: +62 813-1729-3379
- If you have been billed incorrectly, please contact us by email at [email protected]
- Concerning compensation in the event of damaged items or lost items, please immediately report to us by email at [email protected] within 24 hours of delivery. (TERMS AND CONDITION CONCERNING COMPENSATION, PLEASE READ CUSTOMER TERMS AND CONDITION)