- Collected information
- How information is used
- Sharing the collected information
- Retaining the collected information
- Acknowledgement and Consent
- How to contact us
- “Kwikwash”, “we”, “us” and “our” mean PT Kwikwash, a company established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
- “The Application” means a software application we have developed that serves as a means to find Services provided by third parties.
- “Service Provider” means third party laundry place and motorcycle rider (courier) who provides Services through the Application.
- “Services” means laundry services and motorcycle-based transportation services offered by a Service Provider through the Application.
- “Personal Information” means personally identifiable information about you that may be collected through the Application, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and/or the like, and other information that may enable identification of a specific individual who is using the Application.
- “Website” means our website at https://kwikwash.id.
- COLLECTED INFORMATION
- We collect certain Personal Information from you for the Website to find Services from the Service Providers. You will directly provide some Personal Information.
- You will provide us information such as pickup time, your pickup location, delivery time, and your delivery destination. You also provide us information about estimated weight and the amount of pieces to see estimated price that will be charged to you.
- We will ask you for your payment method such as with cash, membership, or bank transfer in every order. Upon this, we will show your membership status and quotas. If you are eligible, you can use membership payment method. We will adjust amount of your quotas as soon as your order status changed as Checkout.
- When you use our payment method such as bank transfer, we will ask you bank name in which your account was created.
- We will contact you soon after we categorized your Damage Report by two conditions: Rewash or Compensation. If your damage report in Rewash conditions, you will provide your available schedule and location for pickup and delivery.
- We will ask you for the phone number of a person who can be contacted by the Service Provider.
- When you buy your Membership quotas, we collect such information as the name of the bank in which your account was created. After you applied one of our membership package, you will provide photo or screenshot of your payment receipt to our Application, by capture or uploading it to our server. If you choose to capture it, we will ask you to turn on your camera device by giving you some choices of your photo applications.
- USING THE INFORMATION COLLECTED INFORMATION
- We use your e-mail, name, phone number and account password to verify your ownership of an account.
- We may also use your name, e-mail and phone number to send you news.
- We may ask for your geo-location for our services to be complete.
- We use such information as amount of kilos and pieces you order to determine whether the courier can accept your order under the Terms and Conditions.
- We use such information as the name of the bank in which your account was created and the receipt you transfer us to verify payments you make for order with bank transfer payment method or verify payment for membership package.
- We use such information as photo of your damage report in order to verify your laundry problem.
- We use such information as rating to increase our service time and laundry quality for you.
- We use your Personal Information in an anonymized and aggregated form to closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to analyze usage patterns and to determine where we should offer or focus our Services. You hereby agree that your data will be used for our internal data processing to provide better Services to you.
- SHARING THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Upon detail of your order, we will share such information as your name, phone number, pick up location, delivery destination, time, the orders to be transported and cleaned with the Service Provider who accepts your request for Services. This information is required for the Service Providers to contact you, and/or find you and/or complete your order.
- We also share the phone number of the contact person you have provided us.
- You hereby agree and authorize us to transfer your Personal Information to the Service Providers as a part of the provision of the Services. While your personal information will automatically be deleted from the Service Provider’s mobile device after your use of the Service, it is possible that the Service Providers may be able to keep your data in their devices by any means. We are not responsible for this kind of data storage and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless and not liable for any misuse of your Personal Information by the Service Providers upon completion of the Service provided.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate certain services on our behalf, to provide customer support, to provide location information to our Service Providers, to perform Website-related services (eg without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Website’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used or to our professional advisors and external auditors, including legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants. These third parties only have access to your personal information in order to perform these tasks on our behalf and are contractually bound not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- We do not share your Personal Information with any parties other than to the relevant Service Providers and the third party companies and individuals referred to in item above, without your consent. However, we will disclose your Personal Information to the extent that this is legally required, or necessary to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements, or in the event of any dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation to the Services, or in the event of an emergency pertaining to your health and/or safety.
- Your Personal Information may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Indonesia where our servers are located. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Information out of Indonesia.
- We do not sell, rent or lease your Personal Information to third parties.
- RETAINING THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We will retain your information permanently after you sign up in our Services. However, we do not release, rent or sell your Personal Information to other party.
We do not guarantee the security of our database nor can we guarantee that the information you have provided will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us. Any transmission of information by you to us is at your own risk. You must not disclose your password to anyone. As effective as technology is, no security system is impenetrable.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND CONSENT
- You also represent that you have the right to share all the information you have provided to us and to give us the right to use and share the information with the Service Providers.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any further questions regarding the privacy and security of your information and would like to update or remove your details please contact us at: [email protected] or call +62 813-1729-3379